Let me introduce my self first. I'm mz.libra, iv'e been using yahoo chat since 2006. Well This blog is all about yahoo chat. I'm going to put tutorials, information about booters, yahoo cracking, and many more.
Well my friends call me grace, in chatworld my codename is mz.libra. Why libra? It's because im a libra. I'm 21 y/o female. Sorry for my bad grammar!. I love to eat, i love sweets and spicy foods. I dont smoke however, i drink occassionally. I love texting my friends. I love net surfing, watching anime "shippudden, bleach, and one piece. Im a shy type person, i'm not that friendly, i chose my friends, i dont like plastic people, i dont like show off guys.
I like to chat "Yahoo Messenger" to be exact. Thats the theme of my blog. I've been a chatter since 2006. I've experienced to be booted in chatrooms. Thats the reason I study on how to prevent that and thats the purpose of my blog To help other yahoo users to prevent from booting. And many more.
No comments:
Post a Comment